- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the coveted award.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions
Thank you Chape Personal Trainer for the Nomination! I appreciate the follow, the link and the nomination. I like reading your blog with fitness/health info! This is the second time that I have been nominated for this award in the last 2 weeks, so exciting!
Questions for Me:
- What matters most to you? My Family
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone? I honestly don’t remember, probably back in September when I sought Therapy
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for? My Divorce
- What are you so afraid of? Losing Paul or the kids
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? OH WOW….GEEZ, so this is a hard one and I want to pretend like it is someone way more historic, but my GUT is Ellen DeGeneres
- What’s your favourite quote? “You can’t always get what you want.”
- Favourite music genre? Classic Rock
- Favourite sport? To do: Run To watch:Football
- Have you got pets?1 Giant Great Dane: Harwell
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? The Therapy it gives me
- What are your goals for your blog? For it to continue to make me happy!
11 Facts about Me:
- I am 35
- I am addicted to Reality TV
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diet Coke
- I love working with kids
- I am a FORD girl, will always own a FORD
- The Beatles are my fave!
- I love my Detroit Tigers
- Ben&Jerry’s Chubby Hubby Ice Cream is my FAVORITE
- My husband and I love trying different Craft Beers
- I work for a Non-Profit Organization
- I journaled from when I was 10-26, I’m so happy to have found Blogging now!
My 11 Questions for You:
- What is your favorite drink?
- What do you enjoy blogging about the most?
- Do you feel that it is more important to have a few good friends or a lot of acquaintances?
- What do you think you excel at?
- You can only read 1 book for the rest of your life, what is it?
- Where are you located?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What do you hope to get out of blogging?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Dogs or Cats?
- All is true in Love and War?