Mahjabeen nominated me for this award. It was actually the first time I heard from her, so I thought that it was pretty awesome that she wanted to nominate me for this!! I haven’t heard of this award before, but I believe when someone recognizes you, then you pass it forward! Thank you!
Anybody nominated, can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers. Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
This award is for bloggers who strives to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
These are the 3 questions that you need to answer:
- Who was the first blog / blogger you heard of / read and did they inspire you to start?
- Do you see Blogging as a future career or just a side hobby?
- What is your all time favorite Album and Why?, How does it make you feel to listen to it?
Here are my answers to the questions:
- Who was the first blog / blogger you heard of / read and did they inspire you to start? My boss Emily blogs. Follow her here: The Corner Office. That is the first blog that I remember reading and following. One day a post just appeared in my Facebook newsfeed and I was hooked. It inspired me to blog.
- Do you see Blogging as a future career or just a side hobby? Right now, it is a very serious hobby. That being said, I would love for it to be a career. In addition to that, I would love to write a book. I will start with 1 and see where it goes!
- What is your all time favorite Album and Why?, How does it make you feel to listen to it? At this point in my life and probably for the last 25 years, my favorite album is Aerosmith Greatest Hits. Dream On, which is my favorite song ever is the first song on it. I had the tape and used to listen to it on my walkman. Now I own the CD and I still love it. However, most of the songs are on my IPod. Though the songs can still take me back to 25 years ago. It reminds me of when I was a kid, it also reminds me of my Dad.
My Nominees Are:
Just a few of the teenagers that I follow who are rocking the Blog world. Go and Check them Out!!!