I was always the kid who loved answering questions, spreading the love and kept the chain letter going. So, these awards though a little bit redundant, spreading the love is what it is ALL about. Thank you to The TeeKay Take for the nomination. I love your blog and I appreciate your support and love on my blog!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
- Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts About Me:
- I am a professional speaker “child care professional trainer” instructor. I absolutely love it. If I could make a living by blogging and speaking at conferences and such, I totally would!
- At 26 I married a lifelong friend. A friend I grew up in church with and had known since I was 5. By 30 we had broken up and were filing for divorce. At 31, I married the love of my life who I had only known for 5 1/2 months.
- My husband and I have 6 kids total. He came to the marriage with 3, that are now 13, 11 and 9. I came into the marriage with 2, who are now 8 and 6. Then we have one together who is now 3. We have 4 boys and 2 girls, we are beyond blessed.
- I wanted to be a hairdresser when I was young, lol. Then I actually started out college to be an accountant. WOW, glad that didn’t end up happening. Then I ended up switching between my Junior and Senior year of college to a Major in Family Studies.
- I am a loud, outspoken, anxious and overzealous person!!!
- I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to write a book. A real book. To get published and have someone read it because they want to.
- I am 35 and still trying to figure myself out. That being said, I love myself. I think that I am pretty great (just ask me). I work hard to be happy, to have a positive outlook on life and to try to bring “joy” to all those in my life!
First off, for those who don’t know my rhyme or reason for my nominations I ALWAYS nominate the first 7, 10, 15 people who come up in my notifications. That is the most fair way that I have figured out to do it. They have shown me love, so I am paying it back!
Let me know when you have posted, I would love to read what you write.