In the Spirit of the Oscars that are on tomorrow night, I will accept these two awards graciously and pass the love on!! I have said it before and I will say it again. Even though blog awards may seem silly to some, if a fellow blogger cares enough to give you a shout out and spread the love, you pay it forward!!
To my friend at You’re not alone in this world, I think that you are amazing. I love reading your blog, hearing your story and more than anything just knowing that you felt good enough to get out of bed for the day!! I love that you actively follow me, commenting and nominating me. You are an awesome blogger and I’m so happy to have found your site!
I was nominated for 2 different awards at one time. I will do both of them, then post a list of peeps that I nominate!!! Do the award and pass it on to your fellow bloggers!
The Creative Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and add their links
- Notify each blogger’s you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
5 Facts about me:
- I am 35 years old and will be 36 on August 17th.
- I am married for the 2nd (last) time.
- I love kids, having them and working with them.
- Some of my very favorite movies are old ones from the 80s. Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Flashdance and Pretty in Pink!
- I have my Masters degree. That I haven’t ever been able to use. One of the those cases that all jobs want me to have experience in the field, but I can’t get experience in the field without a job. Ugh…its been 11 years since I got it!
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 Facts about me:
- I love being pregnant and having kids. We are a blended family with 6 and I would definitely have more, but my husband says “we’ve done enough damage to this world” LOL.
- I’m currently working on a memoir. About the 5 years post infidelity and divorce.
- Turtles are my favorite kind of animal, I believe that I was one in a past life!
- I was an early childhood care provider for 12 years, now I train early childhood professionals for a living.
- I get alone with my ex-husband better than some, but I get along with the “other woman” who is now his wife and my kids step-mom, better than most!
- I love to grocery shop. Clipping coupons, saving money, seeing how much I can get under my budget, I LOVE IT!
- I am teaching Sunday School at my church tomorrow morning.
Like always I will be looking in my notifications to spread the love onto people who have been to my page recently. Either liking, commenting or following. It is the method for nominating that I have found easiest/most effective and far for me. The people I nominate (for both awards) are: