I was nominated for the Liebster Award twice yesterday. Once from Kazelee28 and the other from BooksandLavender. Thank you both for the nomination. Kazelee I have been following you for awhile and I love you energetic, upbeat, youthful posts. Books and Lavender, I just found you over the last week on a post where you link was shared, so I’m honored that you thought to nominate me!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them via social media.
My 10 answers:
- Who is your favorite author?
Currently, my favorite author is Jon Gordon. I have read 3 books of his in the last couple of months. They are so positive and energizing. Giving you a way to think about the world and your life.
- How did you decide on your blog name?
When I started blogging it was to start something for myself. I also was starting working out at the gym regularly at the same time. These two things went hand in hand as my “for me things”. So Making Time For Me, was born.
- If you listen to music while blogging, what genre is your muse?
Almost all the time when I listen to music it is Classic Rock. Whether in the car, working out or blogging.
- Who is your biggest blog fan?
I couldn’t begin to assume who my biggest fan is. There are a hand full of people who stop by most often, comment on my posts and I feel like if I met in real life, we could be friends. Miriam and Yourenotaloneinthisworld to name a couple.
- Why did you decide to blog?
I have a co-worker who does it. I read one of her posts and thought, hmmm I should start doing this. I journaled my whole childhood, through my college years and I loved it. Writing is cathartic for me.
- What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging?
Absolutely, go for it. Write from your heart about whatever is on your mind. Then share the love. Follow other bloggers, comment on their posts and share them if you feel so inclined. It will all come back around.
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016?
To just keep this momentum going. Blogging purposefully. Continuing to spread the love.
- What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)?
I look most forward to seeing posts from Emily and Thestepmomster
- What is your favorite movie?
My all time favorite movie is Pretty Woman.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?
I would go to Australia, hands down!!
My 10 Nominees: