I was nominated by the wonderful, amazing and inspiring Tikeetha from A Thomas Point of View. Really, Honestly and Truly she was my first Blogger friend. She reached out to me, she let me do a guest post and she cheered me on and spread the love to help me reach a further audience. I am forever grateful to her. Please go check her out if you haven’t already.
Tikeetha was nominated by Egypt and loved Egypt’s questions so much that those are the questions that she passed on for other Women to answer. I will continue in her footsteps…I will answer Miss. Egypt’s questions and encourage you to do the same!! Go check out her blog as well!!
EGYPT’S QUESTIONS FOR HER QUEEN SISTERS:
- You have all the resources needed to change ONE thing in the world with a snap of your fingers —what are you changing for the better? Pollution: Making this world a cleaner place for my children and all the children across the universe. No more breathing in this terrible air without a choice. Clean air, clean road, clean waters….we deserve it.
- What is the most attractive feature or trait a woman can possess [physical, mental, spiritual]? Confidence, far and away confidence. I respect someone who knows who she is and what she wants. She makes no apologies for what she does or does not like. She is proud of who she is and holds her head up high!!!
- What is your next big self/life/career-improvement project? I’m working on a book. It is about life after infidelity, after divorce. It starts from D-day and moves forward through the years. I have 35 pages done and I’m hoping to have it finished up by the end of 2016.
- What dream location is at the top of your Next 5-year Bucket List and why? Paul and I actually just book a vacation for the Bahamas, Sandals Royal Bahamian to be specific. An all inclusive vacation, just the two of us and we splurged and got the biggest suite in the joint. Now, we aren’t going for 2 more years because it is crazy expensive. We will be making payments a little at a time for our dream vacation.
- To be . . . or not to be . . .? [Pick one, and complete the phrase] Absolutely To Be….To Be Honest, To Be Hard-Working, To Be Goal-Oriented, To Be Loving, To Be Caring, To Be Giving, To Be everything that it is in your heart to be….To Be A Good Person!!
- Who are 3 woman/sisters in your life you could not made it to this point in life without? Well beyond a shadow of a doubt my mom and my sister, the 3rd is a little more difficult. With 2 grandmothers and 2 daughters, a wonderful mother in law, I couldn’t possibly choose the 3rd.
- What is your favorite movie? Pretty Woman
- You are an explorer of the sublime: what is your fancy?—outer space, the bottom of the sea, Mt. Everest? The bottom of the sea. I think that sea life is beautiful. Once upon a time I wanted to be an oceanographer or marine biologist. So exciting and magical.
- Three things you love about you and/or your life? For sure being a Mother and Wife. Lastly, being an individual.
- Reflect on your life’s experiences and lessons . . . Then think of a young woman, or girl who is roughly 10 years younger than you. . . What is the most important lesson you have learned to date you would like to share with Her? When all seems hopeless, it isn’t. You are stronger than you ever knew. You can move mountains and you can do whatever you want to do.
Now, I nominate all my fellow women bloggers to take Egypt’s questions and respond because I’m nominating you. These are great questions and since it is Women’s History Month, let’s encourage each other. Who runs the world? Girls! (I am leaving it this way, this is what Tikeetha wanted for this award and I’m passing it on the same way) I can’t wait to see who participates.