I was nominated by Help Down the Rabbit Hole, somebody I met in the blogosphere while seeking out new participants for my Thursday Teenage Spotlight. I am enjoying her blog and I really appreciate the nomination.
•Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
•List the rules.
•Display the award on your post of the award.
•List seven facts about yourself.
•Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Seven Facts about Me….
- I have my Master’s in Human Resources.
- I “instruct” or “facilitate” for a living. I “train” early childhood providers to get the training hours that the state says they need yearly to stay in their profession.
- I am mom to 6 children. Isaiah, Elijah, Sienna, James, Jordan and Noah
- I have attended the same United Methodist church my whole life.
- I swam and ran track when I was in middle school/high school.
- I have run 2 half marathons, but haven’t been able to get back out there since my divorce (don’t ask me why).
- I have only ever driven a FORD. My Dad has worked at a Ford dealership my whole life, so I haven’t wavered.
- Proud to Be Step
- The Broken Dragons
Thanks again for the nomination!