Thank you to You’re Not Alone In This World for nominating me for the “Liebster Award”!! I really do think that you are amazing and I can’t believe the kind words that you said about me. I love that we still catch-up, touch base and follow each other 🙂 After all you were one of my first blogging friends!
The updated rules for the 2016 award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why this blog is your favorite and provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
- List the rules in your post.
- Inform your nominees that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for their blogs.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Current Favorite Blog:
Not The Average Mama: At this point, I couldn’t possible write about any other blog. It has been just 2 weeks since I discovered that it was you and it has been the best two weeks. I have enjoyed going back through your blogs to see what I missed, what I didn’t quite pick up on the first time. Most importantly though, reading about how much you love our kids. How they are just your heart and soul! Being able to read about your life has been life changing for me. Opening doors that we probably wouldn’t have opened up in person. What I love most, is that I LOVED your blog before I knew it was you. The stories, the struggles, the navigation through your every day life. I think that anyone who is a mama, might want to be a mama, is finding it hard to place themselves as a mama in a child’s life, should be reading your Blog. I do hope that we will continue to collaborate!
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I LOVE sushi
- I have a strong dislike for red meat, but because I am anemic, I eat it everyone once in awhile.
- I became anemic during my pregnancy with Noah and it hasn’t ever gone away.
- I would REALLY like to get my nose pierced.
- I am addicted to the Real Housewives (almost all of them)
- When I was younger, I never wanted to get married.
- I would have 10 more kids if my husband said “OK”
- My husband and I booked a very extravagant vacation, but we aren’t going until the beginning of 2018, so that we have time to pay off the extravagance!
- I am a lover. I love giving hugs, kisses and saying “I love you” to anyone that it is in my heart to do so to!
- I could eat bagels probably every meal for the rest of my life!
Questions For Me To Answer:
- If you could go back in time before you where diagnosed with a mental illness, what would you tell yourself? That getting help is OK and it doesn’t have to be a scary thing.
- Where all have you traveled in your lifetime so far? I have been to Hawaii, Alaska, the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, England, France and like 30 of the continental U.S. states.
- Favorite college? Well, I graduated with my Bachelor’s and my Master’s from Central Michigan University, so I am partial to them. However, when it comes to sports University of Michigan ALL THE WAY.
- If I was to ask 10 year old you, “what do you wanna do when you’re grown up” what would 10 year old you have said? A teacher during the school year and hairdresser in the summer.
- Your definition of a bad day? Fighting with anyone in my family. Having a fight will just put me in a funk for longer than it should.
- What food do you hate that most people seem to love? Steak
- See any new movies lately? If so, what was it? Would you recommend it? I saw Mother’s Day with my Mom and Aunt last week, and it was worth seeing!
- Favorite subject to study? (Can me middle, high, college, etc). Math/Accounting specifically
- Did/Do you play sports? If so, what sport(s)? I ran track and swam all through my middle school and high school years. Now running is the only sport that I partake in regularly.
- Favorite holiday tradition? Anything that involves Family and Food is good with me!
- Black n white or colored photos? Usually black and white!
My Questions For My Nominees:
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Where are you blogging from?
- Do you have a goal for your blog, if so what is it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Would you like to do a guest post on my blog?
- Favorite TV show?
- What do you like to do to relax?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Can you give one piece of advice about blogging?
It is REALLY hard to find out who does and doesn’t have a certain number of followers. So, if you want to do this award, I say…..you do it!!! Just let me know that you have participated so that I can read your answers 🙂