The Sunshine Blogger Award!
My friend over at My Journey Into Darkness nominated me for this award. This wonderful woman is my friend, one of the few people that I have continual conversation with. I love reading her blog about her survival and how she keeps on keeping on. She always teases me about my awards and was SO excited when she was able to nominate me for this one that I hadn’t received before. Thank you Laurel for being so awesome!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Questions for my nominees:
1. Have you ever stolen anything? When I was like 6, I stole a pack of certs from Meijer’s. My mom then found then when I got home,put me right back in the car and made me return them to the store manager. BEST THING EVER. It scared the crap out of me and I never stole anything ever again.
2. If you could only eat one vegetable for the rest of your life, which one would it be? It would probably be brussel sprouts.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher during the school year and a hair dresser during the summer. I did become a “teacher” of sorts, but as I got older there was nothing about being a hair dresser that appealed to me.
4. Do you “picture” what I look like? If so, describe me. Yes I picture you every time I talk to you. I picture you to be about my height (5’7″) with grayish/white hair pulled up on top of your head in a messy bun. I imagine that you have a beautiful smile and blue eyes.
5. Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? My children!! All day, every day, my children!
6. If you couldn’t blog, what would you do? I would probably journal again instead. I used to every day from when I was 10 until I was 25. So, I would pick that back up.
7. What do you consider to be an unpardonable sin? Infidelity.
8. If you could torment anybody, who would you choose and how would you torment them? I wouldn’t!
9. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Hmm…I’m really not sure. I don’t get embarrassed very easily. Probably just the fact that I failed in my first marriage and having to face everyone about it for years to come.
10. What is your middle name? Visotsky (that was my maiden name). When I married Paul, I dropped the Lynn (which had been my middle name for 31 years) and kept my maiden name. After dropping it in my first marriage, I never wanted to lose that identity of who I was again!
11. Who would you take to a deserted island and would you leave them there if you were rescued? LOL, if I could take someone with me, I would probably take my Best Friend Katy, we don’t get nearly enough time together. And no, I wouldn’t leave her there.
1. Are you where you thought you would be at this stage in your life?
2. What is your favorite country to watch show up in your stats?
3. What is one tip you have for bloggers?
4. How do you choose who to give awards to?
5. What is your favorite Holiday?
6. Are you spiritual/religious?
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
8. What is your ideal breakfast?
9. Did you go to your high school prom? Or if you haven’t had it yet, do you think you will go?
10. Do you plan, write down thoughts, ideas or stats for your blog?