Thanks to You Are Not Alone in This World for nominating me for “The Entertainer Blogger Award”! She was one of the first people that I really connected with on WordPress. I appreciate our conversation. She is amazing and you should go and check out her site.
- Write a post with the award picture shown above!
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most of all ENTERTAINING!
- Thank the person who nominated you by tagging their blog!
- Answer the 5 questions listed below!
The 5 Questions Are:
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? I have always enjoyed writing. When I was younger I wrote in a journal ever since I was 10. As I got older, I stopped keeping one, but the need to write never escaped me. 2 years ago I started a new job and found out that I my boss blogged. After reading some of her posts, I had enough courage to start my own. Now, I do it for therapy. I love writing and when I can write about whatever I want to write about, I feel better.
- What is your favorite book? I am not sure. I like a lot of books. I have 2 favorite kids books, they are Charlotte’s Web and Matilda. As an adult my favorite book use to be Fine Things by Danielle Steel. Which reminds me that I haven’t read it in awhile and I should. However, last year around Christmas I read a book called the Energy Bus that really changed how I look at things. The Secret is like that as well 🙂
- What do you dislike the most? When people are made to feel “less than” because they are different. Different sex, nationality, religion, age, background, race…whatever it is. IT is bullshit. We will always have way more similarities than differences, REMEMBER THAT!
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? Hands down Soft Pretzels. There is a mall about 10 minutes away from us that has a place called the Pretzel Peddler. That pretzel place has been in that mall since my mom was a kid. They are so good.
- What is your favorite past time activity? Hanging out with the kids, reading, blogging, watching reality TV, watching movies, sitting on the couch with my husband! Anything that takes place in my house with all the loves of my life!
My 12 Nominees who I think deserve this award:
Let me know when you do it, I would love to read your answers 🙂