I saw this post on the Frenchie Mommy Blog and decided to roll with it. Less because I wanted to answer the questions and more because I want to hear YOUR answers. You should go and check out her blog though! It is quite well done. She is a newbie and already has a HUGE following.
- Where Do You Blog? Usually in my bed. I pull out my laptop when I wake up in the morning. While it is turning on, I go and make a pot of coffee. Then I sit in bed with my laptop, a cup of coffee and catching up on recorded shows. This is how I spend about an hour every morning.
- Where Do You Find Inspiration For Your Blog Posts? All over the place. My family, my kids, my past, my present, my future. The things I am going through, the things that I have gone through and the things I might go through. People I love, people I don’t understand and people who help me. Other bloggers, intriguing posts and crazy ideas.
- How Long Does It Take You To Write a Blog Post? It really depends. Though I would say most of the time, less than 20 minutes. Once I come up with an idea, the words just flow through my finger tips and I type pretty fast.
- Do You Plan Your Blog Posts? How? Yes and No. I have a weekly plan. Monday is my check-in (talking about the stats of the last week, favorite posts, etc). Tuesday is a question that makes you think. Wednesday, whatever Wednesday. Thursday is Teen Spotlight Day. Friday is my flashback day. Then the weekend is for re-blogging whatever I loved during the week. So even though there are daily topics, I don’t always have what specifically is going to be posts on those days prepared.
- What Kind of Camera Do You Use? What Editing Program? I don’t use a camera. When there are pictures on here, they are just from my phone. Nothing fancy and I am OK with that.
- Do You Use a Notebook To Track Your Ideas? I have a few blogging Notebooks thanks to my friend Jess. I use 1 for ideas. I use 1 to keep track of everyone’s name that I know. It has the title of their blog, their name and any other facts I know about them. Such as age or location.
- How Do You Take Your Pictures? Well, like I said before that would be with my phone. Though I make pictures for my blog all the time and I use an awesome place called pixteller that my friend Jess told me about 🙂
- What’s Your Favorite Type of Blog Post to Write? I honestly don’t have a favorite. I like writing things that are personal to me that might help others. Honest, raw and real posts because people seem to be drawn to them the most. I just love to write though, so even though others might enjoy some posts more than others, I love writing them all the same.
- Who Knows About Your Blog? My whole family, my co-workers and countless others in the Blogging World. My husband and my kids encourage me. My ex-husbands wife (Jess), she encourages me too. My parents, my friends, heck even my Grandma started following me 🙂
- Are You an Organized or a Messy Blogger? OH, I am pretty organized in my whole life. I guess I don’t really know what it means to be a “messy blogger”, but I don’t think that I qualify. Though some might disagree.
- Biggest Blogging Pet Peeve? Using a phrase incorrectly or spelling things wrong. I have a hard time continuing on in a post when there are a bunch of spelling errors.
I am not challenging anyone in particular. I am not the kind of person who wants to put too much pressure on someone else. Send me your link and I will RT your post as well.