Ciera (I am sure that I spelled it wrong, I feel like I always do) over at You’re Not Alone in This World nominated me. I just feel so much like we were meant to meet. She is on the other side of the country from me, but I feel such a connection to her. I love reading her blog, hearing her stories about making it through her day to day. Go and check her blog out, she is wonderful!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Question that I had to answer:
- What is your top overplayed song at the moment? You know the one that is probably getting on everyone’s nerves, but you’re still rocking out. LOL, Honestly I don’t listen to current music, so I am not sure that this is even relevant. However, I DO so LOVE “Hello” by Adele and “Uptown Funk”. Which I am sure are overplayed on the radio, but I only listen to them on my phone or by CD.
- What is your favorite quote at the moment? Who’s it by? My boss and friend, Emily over at Emily Corner Office shared this quote on Facebook the other day. Then I shared it on here yesterday and I absolutely love it!
- If you could go back 10 years in your life and making a different decision that you know would alter the present, would you change it, or keep it the same? 10 years ago I was engaged and planning a wedding with my ex-husband. Right when we broke up, I got asked all the time if I had to do it all over again, if I would choose not to marry him. The answer is NO!!! Even with all the hurt and the pain, losing my lifelong friend and developing an insecurity in relationships, I would do it all over again. My two babies make it worth it, ten fold. I can’t imagine a life without them, a life without being married to Matt is a life without James and Jordan. NO THANK YOU. Not to mention the countless other things that I learned and gained from that marriage and from the years since then 🙂