What is a Mystery Blogger Award? Thank you C for the nomination! You are a wonderful lady. I am so thankful that I stumbled upon your blog in the blogosphere and now it is one of my favorites. I always look forward to hearing from you and chatting about our lives 🙂 Check out her blog here.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Creator of this amazing award: Okoto Enigma, check out their blog Here
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- Luckily for me, I know a few of these awesome bloggers in real life. Not The Average Mama is Jess, my kids Other Mom. She is married to my ex-husband and after years of struggle, blogging has brought us together as friends!! The Corner Office is Emily, my boss. She is the one that motivated me to start blogging to begin with 🙂 2220 Miles of Me is my friend Claira, whom I used to work with. I met her when she first moved to Michigan from California and have been fortunate enough to watch her grow up quite a bit!
- I love craft beer! One of my favorite things to do is try new beer. It is something that Paul and I enjoy doing together. Visiting breweries or purchasing new stuff to try. We are mug club members at two different breweries. Our kids love them, they have such a relaxed atmosphere. Bring your own food and play board games while you relax.
- I have gone to the same church my whole life. There are still so many people there that have been there since I was a kid. People that I get to sit down next to as an adult and really understand and enjoy the beautiful relationship that I have with them. There are quite a few of us right around my age that are still there, still friends, still greet each other with a hug and a smile. Church is my happy place, my second home.
The Questions that I have to answer
- If you could switch lives with one famous person for one day each year, who would you choose and why? Honestly, probably someone like Oprah or Ellen. Women who I just think are amazing, brilliant, powerful and influential. Women who have the opportunity and ability to meet a lot of new people and learn a lot of new things.
- What would be the best present you could find under your tree this year? A check for a down payment for a house. I am really hoping that 2017 brings us the financial positioning we need to finally purchase a home of our own.
- Let’s say you just won the lottery and you are now the richest person in the world. What are the first 3 things you’re going to do? Making college accounts for all 6 kids. Buy a house for my family. Donate!
- What’s your personal opinion of social media? It is what you make it. For me and in my life, it is extremely positive. Though there are plenty of people who just use it as a means to get all fired up, feel sorry for themselves or try to make others feel sorry for them!
- Weird question, if you had to loose all senses except for one, which would you keep? This is obviously a really difficult question, but I think that I would choose sight. Then I could still see my husband and children’s faces, look forward to seeing my grand babies some day.
My Questions for my Nominees
1. When you have some time to yourself, what do you choose to do?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favorite Holiday?
5. Do you embrace change or resist it?
I nominate any of my friends and fellow bloggers who have read all the way to this point!! Please, if you are so inclined consider yourself nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award.