I don’t even know where to begin with this week….
I am going to divide the things I am thankful for into 2 categories! Health and House!
- Down over 6 pounds.
- Lost over 10 inches. In all the right places.
- My insides have felt amazing.
- I have more energy than I have in a long time.
- I have created a habit for myself.
- I’ve “worked out” 20 out of 26 days in 2017.
- My clothes are fitting different/better.
- I received my 5lb down reward to myself and I am in love.
- I haven’t had even a sip of soda in 2017.
- The support that all of our friends and family have given to us during the house hunting process.
- That even though walking away from the house back in November was very hard, we have had very clear signs in the last few weeks that everything happens for a reason.
- The fact that a house in the exact style we loved was just “re-listed” when we got our pre-approval.
- That it was open and available for me to go look at with very little notice.
- That my husband took the kids to go look at it on Saturday when I was working.
- That we all love it and can see so much value in it for our family.
- We put an offer in on it on Saturday and after 48 hours of waiting, received the phone call that they accepted our offer.
- We had an inspection yesterday and it went smoothly. Just a couple of very minor things that we can fix when we have a moment.
- The kids are excited, talking about their rooms, picking out paint colors.
- I know in my heart this is our house.
- It has a beautiful picture window with a ledge/seat and I sat in it yesterday during the inspection and imagined reading or blogging in it.
My heart is full, I am excited and with hard work, dreams are coming true in 2017!!!