I just want to start this post out with, I always have so so much to be thankful for. I am incredibly grateful for this life I am living.
- Losing weight. Being able to look at the scale and seeing that all of my hard work is paying off. It just keeps me motivated. I have lost over 7 pounds and I am feeling great.
- The continuing motivation to get up and go to the gym. I don’t even set my alarm and I wake up every single day between 4:15 and 4:30, my body is ready to go to the gym. It looks forward to it.
- Gears…yes…yes it is a silly silly thing to be thankful for. Though sometime at the end of 2016 I decide that I wanted gears to represent me and Making Time For Me. My wonderful friend who put together all my images for 2017 took my idea and ran with it. Since then I have discovered Joules Athletics that uses a gear for their branding image. Also, my gym, Planet Fitness has gears plastered all over the place. They are little signs that what I am doing to transform myself is just what I meant to be doing.
- Our (soon to be) new home. We were able to go and visit it last Sunday, take all of our older children. We are working through all the paperwork and finances. The appraisal was done yesterday. With any luck, we will be closing in 1 month.
- My husband and my kids. I am a crazy, loud, irrational, insane, anxious person. My husband and my children all embrace it most of the time. The tell me they love me randomly, run to me to give me a hug for no reason and thank me for taking care of everything for them. They are my world.
- My ex and Jess. We have all kinds of situations where it would be really easy to yell, accuse, point fingers, blame or just over-react and take it out on each other. We have all been working really well together lately. Like gears working together to make life turn, if you will!!!
- The Brain Candy Podcast. My friend Emily introduced me to this sometime this past summer. Now, I can’t get enough. I listen to it every day when I am at the gym.
- Overdrive App on my Ipad. My friend Stephanie introduced me to this a couple of years ago. An app that is connected to your library card where you can “borrow” ebooks. I use this app to read every day when I am at the gym.
- The ability to read, listen and work out all at the same time. I tell people I do this and they are like, how in the world?? I don’t know, it never occurred to me that it was weird that I can do that. However, I love it because I feel like I am getting so much done at the same time!!
- WordPress. This wonderful little site and my blog and the readers, ALL OF IT!!