There are so many things that I am thankful for right now!
- The appraisal on our new house came through yesterday and we are GOOD TO GO!!!
- Our tax return got deposited into our account last Friday!
- I think that we picked out the furniture that we are going to buy. A wonderful combination of “normal” and bright colors. It may or may not have a little bit of a UofM theme rolling with it! GO BLUE!
- Professional Development. I was at a conference all day yesterday and will be again today. I am thankful for a boss and an organization that believes these opportunities are important.
- Getting accepted for the 3rd year in a row to present at a professional conference in April. I will get to stay in a hotel by myself for 3 nights and have some adult time with my colleagues as well as learn a tremendous amount of information.
- Friends at church. I have gone to the same church my whole life. On Wednesday nights my daughter has choir practice and I sit in a room at the church with other parents. I love being there and chatting or doing nothing with my friends in a space that is my home away from home.
- Packing, Purging and Organizing. I have been going through this house like a crazy person getting rid of the things that we aren’t using. Either by recycling, donating, throwing away or giving to a friend. It feels so good.
- Anyone who thought good thoughts about our new home. Prayers, sent well wishes or even just asked how things were coming along. Thank you all so much!
- I got Noah registered for Kindergarten last Friday!! I can’t believe that my youngest will be school age in the fall.
- The gym. One of the things that I will miss when I move is my gym. I am comfortable there and I am used to it. But, I am looking very forward to transitioning to a new place. Which I am pretty sure will be the city rec center and will give me different opportunities for working out.
What Are You Thankful For Today?? Tell me!