I’m having a hard time thinking about what I am not thankful for today!
- My kids. Each and every one of them. Today though, specifically the oldest. Isaiah will be 15 next month and lucky for me will still give me a hug and tell me that he loves me! He is such a wonderful young man and I am just so lucky to be his step mama.
- My job. I am allowed to be a little bit creative, a little bit silly, use my education and background with just a pinch of professionalism!
- My co-workers. When I was sick last Saturday and supposed to work, they all chipped in to take care of my part so that I could stay in bed. They didn’t make me feel guilty at all, not for one second.
- My new home. In just 1 week we will be closing on our house and will officially be home-owners. Every single time I think about it, tears come to my eyes.
- Facebook. Being able to put pictures of the items that I don’t want to move with me on Facebook. Then my friends and family can see what I am getting rid of and tell me instantly that they are interested! Life changing.
- Recycling. I am a little crazy with the recycling. My bin is ALWAYS full, when I move I am going to have to get 2 bins again. Plus, my city does another kind of recycling with these special bags where you can donates clothes, housewares, appliances and toys. Again when moving, life changing!
- E-books. I LOVE real life books. However, e-books are my jam when I am working out!! I love being able to read while I am on the arc trainer or treadmill and just can’t do it with a paperback or hardcover.
- Planning. Yesterday I looked through my freezer at all of the things that I have purchased and would rather not move with me. I made a meal plan for the next 9 days accordingly. Win-win, I don’t have to go out and shop for other ingredients and I don’t have to move a bunch of frozen food!
What are you Thankful for Today??