Earlier this week I mentioned that I have been intentionally listening to Podcasts more than the radio.
I drive a lot for my job as a SHIPT shopper. To the store, to customer’s house and back to the store. So, I hook up my phone to my car stereo and listen to my Podcast player.
There has been a lot of meal prep involved in our Way of Eating. Typically I turn on Pandora radio when I am in the kitchen. Well, recently I have been turning on Podcast’s instead.
I just wanted to share my Top 5 with you! I hope that you will check them out.
- Brain Candy I have mentioned many times my guilty pleasure of reality TV. Well, a few years ago an old friend turned me onto this podcast. It was the first podcast that I ever listened to. Susie Meister and Sarah Rice are from MTV. They talk about weird, crazy, funny and real things. Anything and everything you can think of, they bring it up. AND…they are SMART!!
- That Sounds Fun. This is my GO TO podcast. My feel good, my feel God, my hear the word and get inspired podcast. I long for new episodes. Annie F. Downs is incredible and I can not emphasize that enough. I have read her books, done her bible study and I listen to her podcast religiously. She is INCREDIBLE!!
- The Happy Hour. I was referred to this podcast through the That Sounds Fun podcast and it is wonderful. It is a woman’s podcast, meant to inspire and uplift women. Jamie is a real woman, talking to other real women about real life things. That is how I can best sum it up. She lets you know OVER and OVER, that however you are, wherever you are in life…YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
- Time to Wine. I may be a little partial to this one. This podcast is done by one of my real life friends!! In fact…I was on an episode 🙂 You can listen here.. Take Two and Remember to Hit Record Annie and Susan are just real ladies, who have gone through real things and love sipping on their wine and talking about what is happening their lives! Take a listen.
- Almost Famous. OK, so 2 of my top 5 are reality TV alum! This podcast is done by Ben Higgins and Ashley Iaconetti from the Bachelor franchise. They talk about the Bachelor, do recaps after episodes have aired and they are hilarious!
Hot Marriage Cool Parents. Again, some reality TV alum. Doug Hehner and Jamie Otis Hehner from Married at First Sight are the hosts of this podcast. They are really only a few episodes in, that is why they are a runner up. I have been listening. They are silly and funny and get real raw about pregnancy, miscarriage and infertility.
Tell me, what are your favorite podcasts? I am always open to listening to more!