Today I wanted to use my Five for Friday to talk about my most favorite shows right now.
1. Grey’s Anatomy: Yes, I have been watching it from the very beginning. I still love it and look forward to watching it every week.
2. A Million Little Things: My favorite new show. It pulls at my heart. Brings me to tears nearly every week. The beauty of these intertwined friends moves me.
3. This is Us: One of the few shows like this that my husband and I watch together every week. We look forward to it. A wonderful show, displaying all the different ways that a family can form and work.
4. The Ellen Show: I will admit, I do not watch it everyday. As sometimes I am still working or running around doing things for the kids. When I can make it home to watch her, she brings me constant joy!
5. Real Housewives…of anything and everything. LOL…I had to add one (many) reality TV shows to the mix. The perfect imperfections of these women are what draws me to these shows. They are just like us….they may have more money, but they still have their trials and tribulations.