What are the 5 things that I am loving on this week?
1. Diet Coke from 7-11. Yup, you read that right. I love fountain Diet Coke. I know that I shouldn’t, but man do I!
2. Getting ready for vacation. I love to plan and to organize. So, getting everything together for our trip that we leave on in 7 days is actually fun for me!
3. Amazon Prime. In getting ready for vacation you realize you need some things that you don’t have. So, I can get on my Amazon and order multiple items in a day if I need to. Swimsuits, sandals, shirts..you name it and they arrive in 48 hours. Plus, if for some reason they don’t fit, I can create a return label ASAP and then get a new item.
4. My public library. I have been a reading fiend this year. I have a stack of 6 books ready to come with me on my trip to Florida. I placed holds online and the lovely librarians at the library pulled them and I received a notice when they were ready. Better than that though, when my library doesn’t have them, they will request the book I want from another library within their network ❤
5. Tax returns!!! Just in time for our trip. We worked hard this year and even though, ideally you would like to have your money as you earn it, getting a return this year has really helped to ease the financial stress of our upcoming vacation.
What are you loving today??