22.) Favorite Catchphrase Without a Doubt it is Joey from Friends….”How You Doin’?”
Day 21) Favorite Reoccurring Character : OK, so my first thought when I saw this was two mothers on the same show!! Leonard (Christine Baranski) and Sheldon’s (Laurie Metcalf) mothers on Big Bang Theory. They are both great actresses to begin with. On this show though, so are perfect!!
20.) Favorite Show Adapted to Movie: Sex and The City Both of them are pretty incredible. For completely different reasons, they are amazing!
Finally I am all caught up and can do this one day at a time. 19) Favorite Sitcom: We are going to go with currently on TV, in which case my answer is Modern Family. It is incredible. I really enjoy all the different aspects, dynamics the show brings to raising a family!
17) Favorite TV Animal: Marcel from Friends 18) Favorite Guest Appearance: Brad Pitt on friends hands down… As you can tell I have a bit of a Friends problem, but I admit it and I am OK with it!
15) Favorite Super Hero Show: I can honestly say that I don’t think I have ever liked a super hero show. I had to google it to see what shows I could come up with. And, I still came up with nothing! Super heroes aren’t my thing. 16) Show with the most Seasons: Grey’s Anatomy.Continue reading “July TV Show Photo Challenge: Day 15&16”
13) Most hated TV relationship…Carrie Bradshaw and Aleksandr Petrovsky from Sex and the City. I don’t believe I have ever hated a relationship in a series I love more than this one!!! 14) Show with the best lines…FRIENDS…..all the way FRIENDS
11) Show from the 2000s: Grey’s Anatomy! I know it is still on, but it start in the mid 2000s and it is still one of my favorites! 12)Favorite TV Relationship: Now this I feel like is a tough one!!! And I’m a pretty big dork because of who I am picking, but I amContinue reading “July TV Show Challenge: Day 11&12”
9) Most Hated TV Show: I am going to go ahead and say that I can’t think of a show that I “hate”. That is a pretty strong word. There are shows that I don’t watch and have never been into, but I can’t think of a hated one. So, I cheated and found thatContinue reading “July TV Show Photo Challenge: Day 9&10”
Day 7) Show from the 80s: When I think of 80s TV, the first show that pops in my head is Punky Brewster…I loved that show! Day 8) TV Best Friend: Well my imaginary friends when I was growing up were the Brady Bunch kids, so I’d have to go with them.