I feel like it has been so long since I have posted on here. Perhaps the longest since I started really taking this seriously back in early 2016.
That is OK though. There was something about moving that relaxed me. That set me free a bit if you will. I haven’t been stressing about all the things that I “have” to do nearly as often and it feels fantastic.
However, Making Time For Me and all of you are still very important and Facebook reminded me that it had been a long time since my page had seen a post. So, here I am today, writing about what I am Thankful for this week.
- We are picking up a brand new car for my husband, Paul on Saturday! It will be the first time that he has had a brand new car since 2002! He says that means we have finally made it in “middle America”, with 2 leased cars and a home that we own!
- Dental Insurance. I am going to the Dentist today to get my front tooth fixed. I chipped my front tooth when I was 10, 26 years ago. It has looked the same, yuck brown color since then. Today is the day that I get a crown on it. I have put it off because it is purely cosmetic, but I can’t wait to smile once it is done!
- Friends. I am going out with a friend tonight for a drink. We are having friends over tomorrow night for dinner and drinks. Then on Sunday I get to visit with some Lifelong friends that will be in town for the weekend.
- I was approached to do a new sponsored post and I couldn’t be more excited about the opportunity. Since it is an opportunity to chat with a woman who writes memoirs and will be putting together one for me!
- I have had 2 very successful “in home” parties in the last couple of weeks. One for Thirty-One and one for LuLaRoe and both were so successful that I was able to get multiple things for free or very discounted. New things for my house and for my closet! Plus, I have a Norwex order headed to my house now too, new cleaning supplies that I can feel good about!!
- Our garage door fell off the track this weekend. Paul tried to fix it, but it wasn’t successful. So, we called in the professionals and 20 seconds later they had it all figured out! They did show me how to fix it in the future though. Darn kids bikes getting in the way!!
- On Sunday we are going to the Detroit Tigers Baseball game! The season opener was on Tuesday, the home opener is on Friday. I’m very excited that we are able to go to a game opening weekend. It is a surprise for Noah, I can’t wait!