The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Thank you for the nomination Suze. I appreciate you, your comments, your posts. Your blog is so much different than mine and that is what I love about it.
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- My husband and I have a blended family with 6 kids. I am a step-mom to 3 and a bio-mom to 3!! LOVE
- In just a few weeks my husband and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Which is a big deal for us!
- I have my Bachelor’s Degree in Family Studies and my Master’s Degree in Human Resources!
Who is your favorite author and book?
I am not certain that at 36 years old I have a favorite author. I can read anything by Jane Green, Jennifer Weiner and Danielle Steele. My favorite book EVER is Matilda by Roald Dahl.
If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be? Honestly, I would probably offer to go through it. Purging and Organizing are a couple of my favorite things to do. So, if I could get past the fact that it is probably pretty dirty and gross, I would help.
If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why? I wouldn’t change anything. Everything the good, the bad and the ugly has made me exactly who I am today. I am who I am and I think who I am!
What is your favorite word? I am not certain what my favorite word would be. And I don’t know if this should be my favorite word to say or my favorite word that exists? And…honestly, I can’t think of either right now. LOL
The weird question: Would you try chocolate covered crickets? Honestly, yes I probably would. I love dares to eat weird/strange/unusual foods. Which is crazy, because in theory I have a sensitivity to looking at and eating things.
LOL, so I just answered those questions and then realized the real questions that I was supposed to answer were underneath. So, you get 10 questions answered by me. I make the rules here.
- What is your favorite movie and can you give a synopsis of it? The Breakfast Club. 5 high school students in detention together on a Saturday. They start off not “understanding” each other and by the end they are friends.
- If you were reincarnated, who or what would you want to come back as? Why? I believe that this has already happened to me. I have had dreams in the beginning of this life where I was a turtle. So, in my heart since I was a kid I have believe I used to be a turtle.
- If you could live and work in any country in the world, where would it be and what would you do? I would live in Australia and I would be a writer.
- You have two wishes that will come true. What are they? If I tell you, then they won’t come true.
- Wierd question: (taken from The Twilight Zone) Everyone on the planet has one of two faces. one for males and one for females, except for YOU. All of your friends and family want you to have plastic surgery so you will have the same face as they do. Do you have the surgery? HELL NO